Are you a Senior Interface Designer?
Perfect! We may be looking for you, a seasoned Interface Designer, to join our Design team.
There is a lot of material worth reading in our Handbook, and our Interface Design process and guidelines are some of those. Please take a look at it before applying, and make sure you're a good fit.
If this is the first time you hear about us, here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Even though we're not setting aside any remote applications, we will privilege those who can work with us in our office every once in a while.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who's not only an excellent and experienced Designer but also a well-rounded human being, inclusive, who can fit our culture, keen to work in a team and as a team. Furthermore, capable of taking client and peers feedback constructively and contributing with consistent, valuable feedback to other team members in the same fashion.
Job requirements and responsibilities
- At least four (4) years of experience in Designing Interfaces;
- Absolutely driven by quality and rigour;
- Exceptional Design skills – irreprehensible Visual Design skills and capable of putting in place adequate experiences.
- Experienced in creating, updating, and using a Design System – be an advocate for consistency;
- Experienced in user-testing – how, why, and when to run it;
- Exceptional in understanding and making decisions based on Data Analysis;
- Able to simplify extraordinarily complicated problems into simple, accessible, easy to use solutions;
- Be able to create innovative UX approaches that significantly improve, facilitate User Experiences;
- Having a Product-mindset – capable of detaching oneself from a pure Designer's ego, prioritising product goals, target audience, and feasibility;
- Understanding that a particular Design decision may have a significant impact on a product's timeline and budget, taking the appropriate design approach based on given constraints;
- Expertise in most commonly used professional design and prototyping tools;
- Confidence to take criticism productively and to defend your designs through logical reasoning;
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS to understanding the challenges that specific design decisions may entail – choosing the right approach for a given situation;
- Thirsty to continuously learn and develop new skills;
- Fluent English communication skills are mandatory, both written and spoken;
Salary and Perks
- Base, 14-months salary;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- All equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance.
What to expect
- Expect a fast-paced, highly iterative environment;
- Expect to communicate regularly with clients; present and defend your designs through logical and professional reasoning;
- Expect to help less experienced team members.
Our hiring process is relatively lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- If you're a Senior Interface Designer, apply using the form below;
- If we like what we see, we'll schedule an initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
- If you're English is fluent, we'll go for a Second call to review your portfolio and address technical skills;
- We'll have a selective third call with chosen applicants to analyse social skills and iron out some details;
- We make a decision;
Thank you in advance.