Are you a persuasive salesperson?
We're looking for someone who can carry-out lead generation and acquisition for Significa: a Sales Representative.
If this is the first time you hear about us, we highly recommend you to take a stab at our Playbook.
As a Sales Representative, your goal is to provide Significa with the right kind of prospects. We're not looking for quantity, but quality instead. We're not looking for just any lead; we're looking for the right one – those who fit our ethosand match our culture and methodology.
In pre-sales, this involves analysing and reaching out to prospects through cold calling and emailing, to drive interest towards Significa's services. Whereas during the sale, it will entail scheduling and attending meetings, preparing presentations and demonstrations, conducting follow-up calls, and making sure prospects get a suitable proposal for their needs.
Responsibilities and duties
- Analyse and define sales targets;
- Develop and expand our portfolio of corporate clients by networking;
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with prospects;
- Carry-out cold calling and emailing in order to create interest in Significa's services, generate new business leads, and arrange meetings;
- Prepare top-of-the-line sales presentations and meetings to pitch Significa's services;
- Analyse and understand prospects' needs and business-specific details in order to prepare and deliver tailor-made presentations and demonstrations, both from a technical and cost-benefit standpoints;
- Negotiate budget and contracts with clients;
- Attends fairs, conferences, and other events, in order to further develop Significa's network;
- Carry-out courtesy visits to prospects and clients – pre, during, and post-sale – across the world;
- Achieve established sales goals and outcomes;
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members and/or departments if needed;
- Being the proudest ambassador of Significa's brand;
- Past and proven work experience as a Sales Representative;
- Familiar with the IT business, its terminology, and different details of software development;
- Be tech-savvy;
- Familiarity with CRM practices;
- Well spoken and confident in talking to new people;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication is needed;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Computer science and/or software engineering background is a big, big plus;
- Business management background is a plus;
Salary and Perks
- Base salary based on past experience;
- 14-months salary;
- Performance-related bonuses on top of base salary (on-target earning, OTE);
- Daily food allowance;
- Health and travel insurance;
- Travel and accommodation expenses covered for business trips;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- 6-month contract to be renewed based on performance;
What to expect
- This role may involve travelling to client premises. Overnight stays away from home may be required on occasion;
- Prepare to have flexible working hours. As a company based in Portugal but working with companies from around the world, you'll be expected to outreach to different timezones;
- Initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
- Second call to address technical and social skills;
- Selective third call with chosen applicants;
Thank you in advance.