We need a Project Manager
We're looking for somebody to manage our Projects. Somebody who can plan, organize, and keep our projects on track. There's a lot of stuff going on in our Handbook, and our Project Management guidelines and responsibilities are one of those. Take a look at Project Management and make sure you're the right person to embrace this.
If this is the first time you hear about us, Here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
Please keep in mind remote work and VISA applicants won't be considered for this position. This is an on-site and full-time job opportunity.
The role is 100% described in our Project Management Guidelines available in our Handbook. Also, things like Methodology, Notion PM Guidelines and Communication will be crucial resources for this role.
- Manage project resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Track project costs in order to meet budget and timelines;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress;
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Maintain projects organized and documented;
- Keep projects iterative and the clients up-to-date;
- Manage the client's and the Team's expectations;
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once;
- Everything else at Project Management Guidelines.
- Previous experience managing IT or Digital Products or as a Software Developer or Interface Designer is compulsory;
- Fluent Portuguese and English speaker – interviews will be held in English;
- Previous experience in Project Management or similar;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Leadership capabilities;
Salary and Perks
- Base, 14-months salary;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- All equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance.
What to expect
- Expect a fast-paced, highly iterative environment;
- Expect to communicate regularly with clients; present and defend your designs through logical and professional reasoning;
- Expect to help less experienced team members.
Our hiring process is quite lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- If you're a Digital Project Manager, apply using the form below;
- If we like what we see, we'll schedule an initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
- If you're English is fluent, we'll go for a Second call to review your portfolio and address technical skills;
- We'll have a selective third call with chosen applicants to analyse social skills and iron out some details;
- We make a decision;
That's about that. Start by managing the form below 😉