We need a Marketing Manager
We're looking for somebody to manage our Digital presence. Somebody who can plan, organize, and keep our outgoing communication – from our portfolio to social media. If you live and breathe Digital Marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital outreach across all digital channels.
There's a lot of stuff going on in our Handbook.
If this is the first time you hear about us, Here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
Please keep in mind remote work and VISA applicants won't be considered for this position. This is an on-site and full-time job opportunity.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We expect our Marketing Manager to be organized and plan our outreach communications wisely and strategically. We expect you to collaborate with the other Significa teams to produce valuable content for our community.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, articles and blog, social media and display campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize content based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies;
- Plan, execute and measure experiments;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content;
- Manage and keep our website up-to-date, with the project and fresh content;
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns;
- Previous experience in the IT sector;
- Fluent Portuguese and English;
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Leadership capabilities;
- Comfortable with Social Media Ads Management (Facebook e Instagram); Google Ads, SEO e Google Analytics;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Salary and Perks
- Base, 14-months salary;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- All equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance.
What to expect
- Expect a fast-paced, highly iterative environment;
- Expect to present and defend your designs through logical and professional reasoning;
- Expect to be the first ever Marketer as Significa.
Our hiring process is quite lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- If you're a Digital Marketing Manager, apply using the form below;
- If we like what we see, we'll schedule an initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
- If you're English is fluent, we'll go for a Second call to review your portfolio and address technical skills;
- We'll have a selective third call with chosen applicants to analyse social skills and iron out some details;
- We make a decision;
That's about that. Start by managing the form below 😉