Are you a mid or senior Interface Designer?
Perfect! We may be looking for you, an experienced Interface Designer to join our Design team.
There's a lot of stuff going on at our Handbook, and our Interface Design process and guidelines are some of those. Please take a look at it before applying, and make sure you're a good fit.
If this is this the first time you hear about us, here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
Please keep in mind VISA applicants won't be considered for this position. This is a full-time job opportunity.
Who are we looking for?
Naturally, we're looking for somebody who's excellent and experienced at Designing Interfaces; but also for a well-rounded human-being, inclusive, who can fit our culture, keen to work in a team and as a team, capable to take client and peers feedback in a constructive manner, as well as contribute with feedback to other team member's work in the same fashion.
Job requirements and responsibilities
- At least 4 years of experience in Designing Interfaces;
- Driven by quality and rigour;
- Comfortable and experienced with our Interface Design process, or similar; Being capable to produce high-quality work at each step of the process;
- Knowledgable in HTML and CSS, in order to understand the challenges that a certain design approach may entail – choosing the right strategy for a given situation.
- Having a Product-mindset – capable of detaching oneself from a pure Designer's ego, prioritising product goals, target audience, and feasibility.
- Understanding a certain Design decision may have a huge impact on a project's timeline and budget, taking the right design approach based on given constraints;
- Experienced in creating, updating, and using a Design System;
- Confidence to take criticism productively and to defend your designs through logical reasoning when necessary;
- Expertise in most commonly used professional design and prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch;
- Thirsty to continuously learn and develop new skills;
- Medium English communication skills are mandatory, both written and spoken;
Salary and Perks
- Base salary based on past experience;
- Full-time, no-term contract;
- 14-months salary;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- Daily food allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Career plan and growth opportunities.
What to expect
- Expect a fast-paced, highly iterative environment;
- Expect to communicate regularly with clients; present and defend your designs through logical and professional reasoning.
- Initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
- Second call to review portfolio, address technical and social skills;
- Selective third call with chosen applicants.
Thank you in advance.