Are you a Mid or Senior level Front-End developer?
Good! You're in the right place then! This job opening is for you: we're looking for a great Front-End Developer to work alongside our Design and Development teams.
Is this the first time you hear about us? Here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
Please keep in mind remote work and VISA applicants won't be considered for this position. This is an on-site and full-time job opportunity.
A Mid or Senior level Developer is expected to be an experienced folk. Somebody who's been coding good Interfaces and putting together good code, quite consistently, for a few years. It is expected to be an individual who's able to guide less experienced team-members and cope with a fast-moving start-up mindset like ours.
As a Design-led company, all our Front-End Developers to this point are Designers too. Even though we don't think this should be a must, we'll prefer those applicants who noticeably have an eye for detail and care about good design.
- Write modular and well-tested Front-End code;
- Translate mock-ups into fully functioning websites and complex products;
- Be able to deploy cross-platform products;
- Be a participant in our open-minded, multi-cultural and collaborative culture.
- Be able to provide technical guidance to less experienced developers;
- Contribute to the creation of Frameworks for internal use and public availability;
- Be able to understand and test established architectures patterns or test new concepts;
- Have the ability and the proactivity in the search, experiment and application of new ever-popping architectures in the developer community;
- 2+ years of experience as a Web Front-End Developer;
- Expert on Front-End web patterns;
- Experienced in ReactJS Development;
- Knowledge in React Native is a plus;
- Knowledge in GatsbyJs would be a big plus.
- Familiar with version control technologies, such as Git;
- Thirsty to continuously learn new skill sets;
- Knowledge in any Back-End Language would be a plus;
- Fluent English speaker is a huge plus.
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience;
- Full-time and on-site contract;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- Every equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance
Our hiring process is quite lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- You apply by filling in the form below;
- We evaluate your skills: either your work is self-explanatory or we share our Front-End Challenge with you;
- You do your best at the challenge (if necessary) 🤞
- We'll have an in-person conversation;
- We'll make a decision;
Feel free to take on the Challenge straight away, just don't forget to let us know who you are. You know, Developers usernames tend to get creative sometimes 😂