Are you a Mid-level Front-End developer?
Good! You're in the right place then! This job opening is for you: we're looking for a great Front-End Developer to work alongside our Design and Development teams.
Is this the first time you hear about us? Here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
A Front-End Developer Developer is expected to be a experienced folk. Somebody who can translate Design to exemplary good-looking Interfaces, putting together good code, quite consistently. It is expected to be an individual who can guide less experienced team members and cope with a fast-moving start-up mindset like ours.
As a Design-led company, we expect our Front-End Developers to have a keen eye for Design. We'll prefer those applicants who noticeably have a nurture for detail and care about good design.
Job requirements and responsibilities
- At least four (2) years of experience in Front-End Development;
- Proficient ReactJS Developer;
- Contribute to the creation of Frameworks for internal use and public availability;
- Be interested in learning architecture patterns and experiment with new concepts;
- Have the ability and be proactive in the search, experimentation and application of new, trending technologies;
- Dominate version-controlling technologies, such as Git;
- Be able to deploy cross-platform products;
- Be keen to author Open Source materials to the GitHub community;
- Be able to create all-around thought Component-Based Libraries;
- Translate mock-ups into fully functioning websites and complex products;
- Be curious about writing modular and well-tested Front-End code;
- Be a participant in our open-minded, multi-cultural and collaborative culture.
- Be able to provide technical guidance to less experienced developers;
- Thirsty to continuously learn and develop new skills;
- Fluent English communication skills are mandatory, both written and spoken;
- Being a Designer is a massive plus.
Salary and Perks
- Base, 14-months salary, around 30.000€ yearly;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- All equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance;
- Public transport subsidy;
- Gym subscription;
- 25 vacation days (22+ your birthday, 24 & 31 Dec);
- 1 extra vacation day per year at Significa (from year 2 onwards).
What to expect
- Expect a fast-paced, highly iterative environment;
- Expect to communicate regularly with clients, taking part in clients workshops, and being able to provide effort estimates;
- Expect to help less experienced team members.
Our hiring process is relatively lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- If you're a Front-End Developer, apply using the form below;
Else, there may be future opportunities for you;
- If we like your CV, we have an initial call to evaluate your fluency in English and overall fit;
Else, maybe next time;
- If you're fluent in English, we schedule a second call, a technical one this time around;
Else, you will struggle to communicate with our team;
- For each successful technical conversation, we will schedule a selective third call, to analyse social skills and iron out some details.
- We'll make a decision;
Thank you in advance.