Are you a Mid or Senior level Back-End developer?
Perfect! We've got a vacancy for you! We're looking for a great Back-End Developer to work alongside our Design and Development teams.
Is this the first time you hear about us? Here's our Playbook to get you acquainted: Significa Playbook.
Please keep in mind remote work and VISA applicants won't be considered for this position. This is an on-site and full-time job opportunity.
A Mid or Senior level Back-End Developer is expected to be an experienced folk. Somebody who's been coding proper Applications and putting together good code, quite consistently, for a few years. It is expected to be an individual who's able to guide less experienced team-members and cope with a fast-moving start-up mindset like ours.
As a Back-End Developer, you'll be responsible for taking over the server-side part of our projects. Unnecessary to say, your primary focus will be the development of all the logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the Front-End.
- Write modular and well-tested Back-End code;
- Contribute to the creation of Frameworks for internal use and public availability;
- Be able to understand and test established architectures patterns or test new concepts;
- Have the ability and the proactivity in the search, experiment and application of new ever-popping architectures in the developer community;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Be a participant in our open-minded, multi-cultural and collaborative culture.
- Be able to provide technical guidance to less experienced developers;
- 2+ years of experience as a Web Back-End Developer;
- Proficient knowledge of a Back-End programming language. Node, Elixir, Python or Java are preferred.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes;
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Outputting data in different formats;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles;
- Fluent English speaker is a huge plus.
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience;
- Full-time and on-site contract;
- Flexible hours & location;
- Unlimited learning stipend;
- Every equipment you need;
- Career plan and growth opportunities;
- Daily Food Allowance;
- Annual company retreat;
- In-house Arcade;
- Health Insurance;
Our hiring process is quite lean. It consists of 5 simple steps:
- You apply by filling in the form below;
- We evaluate your Curriculum;
- Ideally, you'd include some Git repositories in the message, where we could take a look at your code 🤞
- We'll have an in-person conversation in case we see fit;
- We'll make a decision;
That's about that. The form below is keen to have you 😉